1. How many ‘Likes’ you received
2. How clean your underwear was when you died.
3. Whether or not you cheated on a midterm in college.
4. How many songs or movies you pirated.
5. Whether your facebook status was up to date.
6. The excuses you made not to follow your dream.
7. How up to date you were on “current events”.
8. The ideas you kept to yourself
9. Whether you said “ham-bur-ger” or “em-ber-ger”.
10. The number of times you wore that shirt.
11. The talents which you never expressed.
12. Dreams forgotten when the alarm clock rang.
13. Whether you were rejected that one time.
14. What your boss thought of you.
15. Whether or not the neighbors approved.
16. All those times you felt embarrassed.
17. Whether the professor gave you an A or A-.
18. Whether you played Nintendo or Playstation.
19. What place you came in in the ratrace.
20. How much space was left on your hard drive.
21. How many nasty comments you got on the internet.
22. How much busywork you accomplished.
23. Whether you used iPhone or Blackberry
24. Whether you took shower daily or not
25. All your mails in draft folder
26. The number of things in your list of 50 things
I think I grew up much more in last 4 years traveling around the world than rest of the 22 years combined. Here are 25 lessons that I think will stick with me till I get old/dead/tired :
1. The more we see, the more we want to see
2. People living close to equator are much more Jollier , happier and fun to hang around with
3. Difference in cultures of two cities is NOT directly proportional to distance between them -
4. This is the quickest way to feel rich [read more..]
1. Whole world will come to help you out.
2. Easier to negotiate if you are buying anything on the street
3. No need to carry sunscreen, body lotions and make up stuffs
4. You will get the best host and special treatment wherever you go
1. Beauty queens are obsessed with taking her own pictures. At times you will feel like you are just her tripod.
2. You will be distracted by her acts of self love
3. You will be distracted by the number of phone calls and text messages she receives in a day
4. You will be cursed if you make her walk.
5. You may have to lift two backpacks at a time too.